Thursday, June 17, 2004

Quick asides

Just some random thoughts:
1) There are a lot of kids with too much time on their hands and a knowledge of html. Some of the blogs I have dropped in on freak me out. I'd like to find some nice blogs, some pretty blogs. Someone else who writes their own poetry that isn't all about demons and bugs would be great. If you know of anyone, please share.

2) The new book I'm reading has me snorting milk out my nose ... well, ok, just twittering to myself over lunch.
Yeah, it sounds just like that.

3) I'm jealous of pretty pics and in-text links in other people's blogs. Maybe I should run down an html for Dummies book.

4) I have visitors! I don't know who you are or why you're here, but thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

. said...

Thanks for linking to my site. I added a link to you on my blog, too. It's interesting to read about your "Little Brother." What a cool thing to do.

So, what's the new book that you're reading?

Mitchelina said...

"Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse" by Robert Rankin. See link to the left!