Monday, February 16, 2009

OK, there were actually 5 and this is #4


Stupidly in Love

Look at her, her little peanutty excellence. She is the most perfect thing I ever saw. I am stupidly in love with this child, with her mom and dad and with my husband for giving me this chance to be a mana and now, a nana.

Under these circumstances no one would need drugs. Just having her tiny hand grab my finger like she's urgently trying to tell me something ("PUT ME BACK IN!" perhaps?) makes me dizzy.

The girl who rocks my world was born Sunday morning weighing in at a whopping 6.3 lbs, 18 1/2" long. Her mom was a soldier throughout a very difficult and drug free labor (she's pretty amazing her own self).

She's a tiny girl in a great big world with a posse of crazy parent and grandparents to love and adore her. Let the adventure begin!

No comments: