Friday, February 20, 2009

Know what?

Dear Smurfette, this is for you.


You know whats awesome? It's Friday

You know whats cool? sustainable energy

You know whats annoying? talk radio

You know whats nice? kisses on the back of the neck

You know whats bad? how dusty and dirty my house is

You know whats dumb? waiting in line

You know what makes me angry? being treated like I'm stupid

You know whats awkward? when my mother tells me TMI stories

You know what feels good? clean sheets

You know whats the most Annoying battle ever fought? anything to do with a medical insurance company

You know whats gross? thinking too hard about where my food has been

You know what totally sucks? paying bills

You know what stinks but used to rock? owning my own home

You know what rocks? Amazon

You know whats frustrating? hurting all the time because I'm old and out of shape

You know whats entertaining? Wii Fit

You know whats funny? Tim and I ad-libbing filthy verses to the song "I got a brand new girlfriend"

No comments: