Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oooh Sephora, what are you doing to me?



Is it SEPH-or-a or Se-PHOR-a?

All I know is that you used to only be in the rarest places -- the once-a-year I-can-handle-you places. You are in Las Vegas. Chicago. You showed up in Murcia, but you were small there, just a dainty cousin to your overblown Sin City counterpart.

Now, NOW you are coming to my neighborhood. I don't need this Sephora. You are stalking me. You are plotting, with your sexy French accent, to take all my disposable income.

Please, please Sephora, don't come any closer... I can't take it.

2 comments:

~Les said...

I think I'm safe, sister. Surely Oklahoma City will never have a Se-PHOR-a. :0) But I feel for ya. All that goodness, I'd spend my whole freaking check there!

portuguesa nova said...

I am a SEPH-ora person. Which is it??