Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Big Show

The show we're working is all about pets. I am amazed by the breadth and variety of products people will buy to pamper their furry friends. And I have to admit, it's fun to be in the company of so many pet people like myself, inventors and business people who have made their passion a vocation.

I've even found something I want to buy: Quick Finder. It's not out yet but when it is, I want one. It's like a stud finder but it tells you where the quick is in a pet's claws -- not an easy thing when they're black. This device will help inept people like me from clipping in to that vein that makes my deck look like a crime scene because I've nicked 2 or 3 claws and she's bled all over everything. It's something that Abby the famous dog will defintely benefit from. So PetSmart, please buy this device. I'm waiting.

2 comments:

~Les said...

That really sounds like a good little doggy gadget. I'm waiting for Petsmart to get it too!

~Les

portuguesa nova said...

Huh?? What is a quick? I had no idea you had to clip a dog's toenails! Oh man.