Thursday, January 05, 2006

so much for not being obsessed

Third day on plan. Food I haven't eaten:

french fries
whatever food was in the kitchen at work (pannettone I think)
cheese, croutons and more dressing on my salad
a second slice of T's meatloaf
Russell Stover's chocolates

Food I have eaten:
T's very good meatloaf
one chocolate covered cherry
smoked trout
mock mashed "potatoes" made with cauliflower (yum)
dilled potatoes and carrots (also yum)

I regret now that I don't have the ability to go to a fitness center but maybe when they finish the new "Y" we'll get a family membership. I also regret that it takes so long to plan and track and that even after I said I would not get on the scale every day, I did it anyway. (for the record, I'm down .2!)

I went back to see how much weight I'd lost last time in the first 4 months and I was surprised to see it was about 18#. I could feel almost normal again if I could get there by our trade show in Vegas, which is in May.

There is no way I can do this and not be completely obsessed by it. This is going to be a seriously dull blog.

But I really want to get the weight off ... and when I do I'm buying something from here.

2 comments:

rznboys said...

Loved your blog, found you by something you posted a comment on about being a "hardcore Christian"
I too am losing weight.. are you doing weight watchers? I am. Loved the blog about people hurting. My parents divorced after 33 years this year and I totally relate to wanting to hurt instead of them. Anyway... keep on bloggin'.

. said...

What a great reward! I love browsing through their catalog, but have never been able to order from them.