Friday, January 13, 2006

playlist part 2


Well, I haven't figured out how to burn the cd's yet but I downloaded some stuff for my mixes:

Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman
Copperline - James Taylor
Don'cha - Pussycat Dolls/Busta Rhymes
What You Waitin' For - Gwen Stefani
Soft Place to Fall - Allison Moorer
Come A Little Closer - Dierks Bentley
Love Is Here to Stay - Harry Connick Jr.
Take Your Mama Out - Scissor Sisters
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong - Spin Doctors
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
If She Knew What She Wants - Bangles
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
I Melt With You - Modern English
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Clocks - Coldplay
Who'll Stop the Rain - CCR
Twenty Years and Two Husbands Ago - LeeAnn Womack
Rain King - Counting Crows
Hazy Shade of Winter - Bangles
Pictures of You - The Cure
Where It's At - Beck
Groove is in the Heart - Dee-Lite
Down on the Corner - CCR
Tim McGraw - Just to See You Smile
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley/Alison Krauss
It Ain't Me Babe - Joaquin Phoenix/Reese Witherspoon
The Dance - Garth Brooks
Freedom 90- George Michael
Hey Ya - OutKast

I grabbed the wrong Alanis Morrissette, which bums me out, but I'll fix it later. I'm still trying to figure out why Nero won't burn the cd right. Like all technology, I never read the instructions, I just get in there and push some buttons and stuff and see what happens. In the meantime I can listen to my playlist from Windows Media Player and the one working (tinny) speaker I have. Nothing like chair dancing to the Pussycat Dolls while writing catalog copy....

1 comment:

portuguesa nova said...

Oooh, I love it!