Wednesday, January 11, 2006

mix mania

I'm all in to the college era mix "tape" (OK it's a cd) at the moment. It's really just a poor substitute for the iPod I wanted but decided I shouldn't buy. So I made one CD which I am very satisfied with and am choosing songs for another.

cd #1
  1. Aqualung - Brighter than Sunshine
  2. Ben Folds - Landed
  3. Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
  4. Coldplay - Speed of Sound
  5. Duran Duran - Ordinary World
  6. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
  7. Foo Fighters - Best of You
  8. Josh Groban - Remember When it Rained
  9. Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent
  10. Lee Ann Womack - I May Hate Myself in the Morning
  11. Los Lonely Boys - Heaven
  12. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started
  13. Tim McGraw - She's My Kind of Rain
  14. Joaquin Phoenix - Get Rhythm (from "Walk the Line")

so cd #2 and 2 1/2 might include:

  1. Alanis Morrissette - Thank You
  2. CCR- Who'll Stop the Rain
  3. CCR - Down on the Corner
  4. Counting Crows - The Rain King
  5. The Cure - Pictures of You (thanks Kodak commercial)
  6. Beck - Where It's At
  7. Brad Paisley (w/ Alison Krauss) - Whiskey Lullaby
  8. Lee Ann Womack - 20 Years and 2 Husbands Ago
  9. Gwen Stefani - What are You Waiting For
  10. Outkast - Hey Ya
  11. Pussycat Dolls - that girlfriend song, I can't remember the title
  12. James Taylor - Copperline
  13. couple more Tim McGraw

I dunno, there's a few more but I can't remember what I picked and I can't look at it right now. I'm just looking for more suggestions 'cause there's a thousand songs I like but I can't ever remember who sings them or if I do, what the title was.

What are some of your favorite songs for a mix cd?

No comments: