Tuesday, January 03, 2006

let it begin


My, what a difference 24 months makes. The pic on top was taken in November, in size 12 pants. That other one is me feeling pretty sassy in size 6 pants, 2 years ago. I've posted the skinny pic before and sworn to the heavens that I would get back there again. This time I'm not kidding. If you care to follow the bouncing ball, I'll post updates from time to time and try not to seem really, really obsessed about it -- even though I will be. Before long I'll be walking and drinking water and freaking about points like a junkie worrying over her next fix. It's how I get. But it would be worth it, just to feel that way again -- the way I felt when he took that picture.

I can do it, I know I can. Bring it on.

1 comment:

portuguesa nova said...

I too have gone from a 6 to a 12 in a couple of years' time. Sometimes, though not all the time, just those size 6 pictures are enough to make me feel fine about the 12s in the closet.

I guess its kind of the way the high school star quarterback now managing the car wash gets through life.