Friday, February 24, 2006

this Friday feels like Tuesday and I need a nap

I'm totally discombobulated. Being out of town Sun-Wed has messed up my schedule and so at 11:29 a.m. Friday I feel like it's only Tuesday morning and I wish it was Saturday afternoon so I could go take a nap until I feel better.

Remember when you'd get real cranky as a little kid and you'd start being super unreasonable because the dog licked you in the face or your brother made fun of you and your mom would say "I think someone needs a nap"? Oh yeah, then I'd start wailing "I doooooo nooooot neeeeed a naaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!" With tears down my cheeks and snot starting to run. Well, if my mom appeared out of no where right next to me and said that now I'd cry from relief. "Thank you mama, I do need a nap". And I'd toddle off with my favorite soft bankie and do it.

Man, I hate PMS.

No comments: