Wednesday, February 15, 2006

sad little loss

The weight tracker up on top doesn't reflect fractions of pounds so it's rarely spot-on. I haven't quite lost 9#, more like 8.8. If you think that .2 pounds isn't important, that's all I lost this week.

I could have blown my nose really good and lost that much.

Losing weight isn't so bad if it's consistent but my losses have been all over the board and with a trade show to work Sun-Wed of next week I'm afraid the scale isn't going to be nice to me next Thursday when I finally make it home.

I am trying not to be sad. It's hard. It's a sad, lonely little .2# loss. It needed company.

Soon, soon, soon.

1 comment:

portuguesa nova said...

Congratulations!! .2 pounds is not even worth spending five seconds thinking about. Its 9 pounds. You always round up. That's the rule.