Thursday, September 29, 2005

random thoughts

weekly therapy appointment: I'm still OK

digital camera situation: Still not OK. Must get out and start taking pictures, learn to download them, etc. Very important as I do not want to come home from Spain having taken crappy pictures.

work: lots. WTH am I doing blogging?

intelligent design: I think it's arrogant for scientists to assert they know it all -- but they don't. Only a few hundred years ago the world was held up by Atlas and two turtles... less than 150 years ago doctors thought they should treat certain illnesses with mercury. But science is always right until proven wrong. Still, they call it the THEORY of Evolution for a reason, don't they?

Spanish for trip: hopeless

the Spain trip: seems like a pipe dream, not part of my operating reality right now.

chocolate: cures many ills.

All Consuming: doesn't list Daphne du Marier's novel "Rebecca", very disappointing. How am I supposed to update my list?

blogoreadership: down significantly. Probably due to my inability to write anything coherent or entertaining. Shame.

1 comment:

. said...

I'm surprised All Consuming doesn't list "Rebecca." Isn't that considered a classic?

Quiero que escribo a tu en espanol so you can practica? haha. That would be like the blind leading the blind. As much as I would love to speak Spanish fluently, I'm pitifully lacking in that area.

I completely agree with your thoughts on chocolate and intelligent design.