Thursday, August 11, 2005

where is everyone?

helloooooooo?

heeeeeeeellllllloooooooooo?

Random thoughts I though today while working on a 50-slide powerpoint for 11 hours straight:
  • Indian food sounds good.
  • What's up with a guy that packs a six-pack of underwear and socks, workout clothes and shoes, no toothpaste and one shirt -- for a three day business meeting?
  • It's hot in here
  • Why was there a construction worker burning something in the middle of the street 15 feet away from a building built prior to 1900 and about as flammable as cheap hairspray on a Saturday night? Looks like another 5-alarm disaster in the making.
  • More caffeine, please.

I'd be afraid that I've written nothing of any consequence except there's no one else blogging and there's no one here to read it anyway.

Perhaps the weather has finally cooked everyone's brains.

Since I haven't got anything smart to say, least I can do is give you something to laugh at. I have actually incorporated a wierd collection of these cartoons, some clip art, photos and quotes into my marketing research presentation for next week. I'll have candy. It should be entertaining.

God Bless the internet.

Toothpaste for Dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging. I'm getting almost compulsive about it, starting to worry that I'm spending energy there that would be better spent on my novel. ;)