Monday, August 01, 2005

Miscellany

Looks like another hot, dry and really boring week in store... First week of August.

T starts his new job today. Between 5:30 and 6:30 this morning I had a dream that he was trying to think of reasons not to go and then I woke up and he really was trying to think of reasons not to go. As he pulled out of the drive I prayed that he would enjoy this job. Please God, just let him like it. Let him be happy. We're putting everything back together one small piece at a time -- this is an important part.

I've got a loose itinerary for Spain now and some tickets on hold. But it still doesn't feel real. Madrid, Barcelona, Murcia, Alicante, maybe Granada. We'll see how it all goes. I've always thought one of the best things about traveling is the planning but I'm finiding it harder to plan this trip. I guess there's just so much you can do when you're headed somewhere so strange and new and you don't really speak the language.

I've got a boatload of work to do so I guess I'd better get on it. I'd rather have a nap. And dream of castles and the Mediterranean instead of husbands who want to quit work before they've started.

No comments: