Friday, May 05, 2006

Viva


Las Vegas.

I'm off for a week at a trade show. Hopefully a little fun but also plenty of work. Lots of long days. But I'm not complaining... hope everyone has had a lovely May so far and doesn't get too far in to the tequila while celebrating Cinco de Mayo.

It's kind of neat how we manage to work holidays and celebrations of our own cultures in to the American experience. St. Pat's, Oktoberfest, what else? Shall we start celebrating Boxing Day? I'm in favor. How about Victoria Day? Please feel free to add your proposed holidays below.

Until we meet again, hit me. Uh, make that $50 on red. Oh, maybe not.

2 comments:

~Les said...

Hmmmm. Can't think of any holidays off the top of my head, but looking at my May calendar, There are 9 holidays (during the week) that we could incorporate, and I would not complain. AND, I'm not counting Memorial Day! :0)

Hope the trip is swell!

. said...

I think we should add the Chinese New Year to our celebration list! You can never have too many holidays. :)