Thursday, October 28, 2004

Aloha

The time has almost arrived for T and I to head to Hawaii. After having spent so many years wanting to go I now feel strangely ambivalent about it. I think this may be due to the fact that T and I haven't been each other's favorite friend lately. I'm hoping a little South Pacific moonlight might help. Actually, maybe it's just the sleep thing again. Guess there's plenty of time to sleep on the plane tomorrow.

Or maybe I feel guilty about doing something so nice? Like someone said earlier today-- if you've felt you've gotten lots of undeserved blessings it's your job to appreciate them and spread them around. So Thank You, Lord, for such a privilege.

Aloha, Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,
Just wanted to thank you for linking to my blog... :)
Hawaii is an exciting place, let go...and have a good time.

Best,
Kathleen