Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still here

On Thanksgiving, it turns out Tim had pneumonia. He limped through the holiday but the day after we went to urgent care where he received lots of pills, shots and breathing treatments. On the way home, I wrecked my car.... thank God neither of us got hurt.

I couldn't have really imagined a stupider thing to do. Since then it's been pretty low key around our house, with modified gift giving, modified decorating, muted everything. I've had to drop a lot of bucks lately and I'm tired of writing checks. Even the dog had to have surgery.

I'm just tired of lots of things. I got to feeling like whenever I blogged it was bad stuff because this has been my place to vent. But I realized that it must be depressing for everyone to read so I've stopped for a while. Whether chemicals, circumstance, hormones or what, I just don't feel like me right now. So hopefully I'll be back after Christmas with a cheerier disposition.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year. And 2006, you can go to hell.

No comments: