Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Haters Anonymous?

I used to love Halloween. For the record I now only like it if I have an excuse to dress up and a super cool costume to wear. Yesterday I had neither.

I returned home at 5:30 to see the pack of scary teens from the block behind us walking away from my house in full regalia. I was happy to have not been home for that particular trick-or-treat. So happy that I waited at home with a minimum of lights on until T came back and then... we left.

Bonus: halloween candy, no trick-or-treaters.

Next year, I think I'd like to go back to our previous years' tradition of being out of state when Halloween comes.

Of course, that won't stop me from buying candy ...

In other news, 50 hours until I board my Air France flight to Madrid...

No comments: